ASPCA: Taking in animals that are lost and owner surrenders. They are setup at our shelter 1600 Bay Avenue – we are OPEN 24/7. The shelter is located behind the police station on 15th, the police are checking those entering – do not let them tell you we are closed!
LOST & FOUND ANIMAL:
- Found animals please bring to our shelter 1600 Bay Avenue
- Lost animals, please post the animal’s information to facebook.com/groups/animalrescuepc
- For lost & found help, please call 800-738-9437
SEARCH & RESCUE: Please call 800-738-9437 for search and rescue help. We do have teams that are going to pickup animals.
- Breeze Animal Hospital is open 8-2 everyday but Sunday for emergencies9222 Back Beach Rd, Panama City Beach, FL 32407 Phone: (850) 233-7091
- Animal Care Center is taking walk-ins, non emergency, 9-5 everyday except Sunday8501 Front Beach RdPanama City Beach, FL 32407 (850) 235-2877
AFTER HOURS VETERINARY ER SERVICES & SURGERY:
- Emergency Vet Clinic of Okaloosa Walton County212 Government Ave Niceville FL 32578 (850) 729-3335
VOLUNTEER: Please stop by our shelter, 1600 Bay Avenue to assist with rescue efforts. Needs change continually so the best bet is to stop by. Help is always needed!
DONATE: Food & supplies can be dropped off at our shelter, 1600 Bay Avenue, anytime. Monetary donations can be sent adoptme.org/donate or through PayPal paypal.me/hurricanemichaelpc.
TEMPORARY HOUSING: If you have a need for temporary housing of an animal, please contact Alaqua Animal Refuge: www.alaqua.org/michael.