· At this time all services are free of charge. We are here to help our communities!
· Everyone is welcome; you don’t need to be a patient of record to be seen.
· No appointment needed, walk-ins are welcome.
· Medical services- Medication refills (NO controlled medications), primary care, limited urgent care.
· Dental services- Exams, cleanings, fillings, extractions in Carrabelle and Freeport.
· We have a mobile dental clinic set-up at our Panama City medical clinic providing Exams, Cleanings, and Extractions.
· Hours and locations are effective through Friday.
· Any updates will be posted on our Facebook page @pancarehealth
· Like our Facebook page to receive current updates
· Our Youngstown clinic is now open; they will be available 10:00am-3:30pm through Friday and will also be providing light refreshments.
· Saturday, October 20th 12:00-2:30 our Youngstown clinic will be providing a free spaghetti lunch. We won't be open to see patients during this time, we're just helping feed the community.
*Hours and locations are good through this Friday for Panama City, Youngstown, and all mobile clinics. All the other clinics listed are back to operating normal days (Monday-Friday) and hours.
Bonifay- (Medical) 495 St Johns Road 8:00am-5:00pm
Carrabelle- (Dental) 106 NE 5th Street 8:00am-5:00pm
Chipley- (Medical) 1414 Main Street, Suite 4 8:00am-5:00pm
Freeport- (Medical & Dental) 479 East Highway 20 8:00am-5:00pm
Panama City- (Medical & Dental) 2309 East 15th Street 9:00am-4:00pm
Port St. Joe- (Medical) 2475 Garrison Ave 8:00am-5:00pm EST
Youngstown- (Medical & Dental) 12427 Highway 231 10:00am-3:30pm
Mobile Medical Clinics:
Blountstown- Magnolia Square W Central Ave & Main St N 9:00am-4:00pm
Panama City- Callaway Wal-Mart 725 N Tyndall Pkwy 9:00am-4:00pm