Residents of Panama City and the surrounding communities are invited to visit one of 10 Verizon Wireless corporate-owned or authorized retail stores on Dec. 15 from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. to build Red Cross supply kits for themselves, a family member, friend, neighbor or someone in need. At these Verizon Recovery Stations, there will be plenty of supplies available to build the kits. This event is free and open to the public.
Saturday, Dec.15, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m., CT
Verizon Store Locations
Corporate – **Media invited to capture interviews & b-roll at this location**
· Verizon store Panama City: 411A E 23rd St., Panama City, FL, 32405
· TCC Crawfordville :10 Preston Circle Crawfordville, FL, 32327
· TCC Lynn Haven: 1419 Ohio Ave., Lynn Haven, FL, 32444
· TCC Panama City Beach: 15750 Panama City Beach Pkwy., Panama City Beach, FL, 32413
· TCC Port St. Joe: 151 W Highway 98, Port St. Joe, FL, 32456
· TCC Chipley: 1611 Main St., Suite 1, Chipley, FL, 32428
· TCC Blountstown: 20059 Central Ave., West Blountstown, FL, 32424
· TCC Marianna: 2242 Highway 71, Marianna, FL, 32448
· Cellular sales Panama City at N. Tyndall Pkwy.: 515 N. Tyndall Pkwy., Panama City, FL, 32404
· Cellular sales Panama City Beach: 11560 Panama City Beach Pkwy., Suite 100 Panama City Beach, FL, 32407
Because when disaster strikes, the only way to move forward is together. Therefore, Verizon is teaming up with the Red Cross to provide the Panama City communities with much needed hygiene supplies to help residents get back on their feet.
The goal is very simple – to help support these communities as residents work to rebuild and recover."