Ever Wonder what pairs well with a Thin Mint? Here are the best Beer Pairings for your favorite Girl Scout cookie!
CraftBeer.com put together a list to help you decide the best craft to go along with those mouth-watering cookies.
These suggestions help bring out the mint, or coconut, or dark chocolate flavors of Girl Scout cookies. So as you devour an entire box, be sure to grab the right drink flavor to make it even more delicious.
Here is what they suggest for some of your favorite:
- Thin Mints-- Dry stout
- Samoas(Caramel Delites) -- German-style doppelbock
- Trefoils(Shortbread) -- English pale ale
- Tagalongs(Peanut Butter Patties) -- Belgian-style quadrupel
- Savannah Smiles(Lemon Ups) -- Berliner-style Weisse
- Do-Si-Dos(Peanut Butter Sandwich) -- American Brown Ale
Enjoy! Let us know if you've found any better ones. I've found that a good bourbon does just fine with any of them!